March 5 Southwestern Ontario Spring Seminar, Sponsored by PwC
- Accounting Update, presented by PwC - Download Presentation
- Climate Risk on the Rise: The Insurance Sector Must Aggressively Support Home Flood Protection - Download Presentation
- Young Leaders Panel, moderated by Clearwater Analytics
November 20 Southwestern Ontario Fall Seminar
- What do Innovation Labs and Insurtechs in our region mean for Southwestern Ontario Insurers.
- How insurers can share data without putting their customers privacy at risk.
November 13 Fall Technology Seminar, Presented by BDO Canada & Moody's Analytics
- Assurance in taking your IFRS 17 Implementation Beyond Compliance with Advanced Analytics and Enterprise Risk Management.
- Trends in the market place, current state of implementation globally.
October 24 Accounting Update, Presented by PwC - Download Presentation
- IFRS17 - Insurance Contracts
- IFRS 16 - Leases
June 3 Southwestern Ontario Spring Seminar, Presented by BDO, KPMG and PwC
- An examination of the financial and reputational damage that a cyber attack can have on your organization.
An overview of the measures you should have in place to ensure you are protecting your data and your
- A forward-looking update on IFRS 17 including a summary of currently proposed amendments to the standard.
A roadmap to IFRS 17 compliance with details of the transition status of large global and Canadian P&C
A summary of top IFRS 17 issues for P&C insurers.
- 30 Voices on 2030
A provocative look at what the future holds for the financial services industry.
May 8 CIAA Accounting Seminar, Presented by Moody's Analytics & EY
March 26 CIAA Annual Tax Seminar - Download Presentation
- Tax Impacts of IFRS17
- Indirect tax update including CRA audit activity regarding GST/HST and relevant provincial sales taxes
- Reinsurance and transfer pricing including new OECD draft guidance on financial transactions
- A potpourri of relevant tax updates including considerations from the March 19th federal budget
February 28 The Future Is Now - CIAA Technology Seminar
- More than just Compliance: Finance 2025 and IFRS 17 - Download Presentation
- Blockchain in Canadian Insurance - The RiskBlock Alliance
- The Next Generation of Treasury Technology Presented by Kyriba - Download Presentation
May 2018 CIAA Technology Seminar 2018: AI Today - Decoding Current Applications in Finance & Insurance
- Learn best practices in data management and moving to digital platforms
- Understand how cloud computing infrastructure is used by insurers for data management
- Learn best practices for integrating systems with the cloud
March 2018 Tax on Tap: Annual Tax Update | Presented by KPMG
- Corporate Income Tax - Tax accounting changes, recent audit issues, and other related items
- US Tax Reform - Update and potential considerations
- Technology - How financial institutions are leveraging technology and realizing benefits
- Indirect Tax - Sales tax update, OSFI reporting and HST, understanding your claims system and processes
December 2017 AI Seminar
- AI Seminar presented by Deloitte and SAS
- An engaging seminar discussing cutting-edge technology in artificial intelligence and what it means to our business. Topics included: Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Computing, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Financial Intelligence, Predictive Analytics and more.
October 2017 Breakfast Seminar
October 2016 Breakfast Seminar
May Seminar 2016