CIAA Inaugural Southwestern Seminar
Presented by BDO, KPMG and PwC
Monday, June 3, 2019 | 2:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Ground Floor, Firshade Room
1 Langdon Drive, Cambridge, ON N3H 4R8
CIAA is proud to announce that we are expanding our Seminar Series to Southwestern Ontario!
Don’t miss our upcoming inaugural afternoon seminar, followed by a social reception.
Program includes technical experts from BDO, PwC and KPMG:
Daryl Senick, Partner, BDO Consulting
Rishan Rye, Partner, BDO Consulting
- An examination of the financial and reputational damage that a cyber attack can have on your organization.
- An overview of the measures you should have in place to ensure you are protecting your data and your company's assets.
Scott Gilfillan, CPA, CA, Partner, Assurance, PwC
Abdul Majeed, Manager, IFRS 17, PwC
- A forward-looking update on IFRS 17 including a summary of currently proposed amendments to the standard.
- A roadmap to IFRS 17 compliance with details of the transition status of large global and Canadian P&C insurers.
- A summary of top IFRS 17 issues for P&C insurers.
Amit Chalam, Senior Manager, Audit, KPMG
Kim Haley, CPA, CA, Partner, KPMG
- 30 Voices on 2030
- A provocative look at what the future holds for the financial services industry.
2019 Advanced Course- Registration ENDS May 20th, 2019
May 26 - 31, 2019 | Nottawasaga Inn, Alliston, Ontario
Don't miss out on our biennial Advanced Course: Innovative Strategies For The P&C Industry
Offered only every 2 years, with enrollment limited to 40 participants, the Advanced Course is being held on May 26-31, 2019 at the Nottawasaga Inn.
The Advanced Course is designed for managers and executives in the property and casualty industry who are now being asked to play an expanded role in developing and executing strategy. It offers an ambitious business program that covers it all - from strategic planning, to product pricing and underwriting, to investment management and sales distribution.
Click below for more details and to register!